What gives the most value for your money when growing in digital channels? Join the Growth Sprint workshop, and learn the same techniques Facebook, AirBnB and Amazon uses to grow their services.
We have so many channels to use and the job of marketing officer have never been more difficult than today. Facebook, apps and your website offer unparalleled opportunities, but still lack a lot of work structure. We have lots of insight, but we don't use it to make changes. And when did we test something new again?
With a Growth Sprint, you get started testing your system right away. The growth philosophy Facebook, AirBnB and Amazon uses meets with the methodology from Google Design Sprint in an intensive workshop.
Four signs you need a growth sprint…
- You do not know exactly what your goal is.
- You have not set testing and measurement in a system.
- You do the same thing over and over and expect better results.
- You don't know how to prioritize everything you have to do.
Five things you will get the answers to…
- where you have the greatest growth potential and what to do to realize it.
- how to put testing into a system.
- what methods and tools you can use to test more often.
- why interdisciplinary is also important in marketing.
- how to prioritize when you have a lot of ideas.
The workshops is perfect for everyone who work with marketing and product development in digital channels. You may call yourself digital manager, web editor, product manager, content marketing, social media advisor or innovation agent. Either way, you want to create better and more profitable digital services.
Ove Dalen is an strategic advisor in Netlife Effect. He has written the books "Effective digital writing" (2009) and "Digital strategy for everyone" (2015). He is considered an experts in digital communication. He helps some of Norway's most ambitious companies with marketing, content, customer experience and strategy.